Saturday, June 11, 2011

riderless sunlight

This painting has a story. I would like to share it with you...


Two buddies were walking in the forest. While one looked at the trees as the building material and was involved in the calculation of the imaginable profit, the other saw the heroes of his beloved fairy tales in each leaflet.
They differed in approach to life, yet they both rejoiced at the same picture. The riderless sunlight is above.

Due my health state, I put my eyes on a windowsill  and trained the eyesight to enjoy the mind travels.Such way life with some limitations became very adventurous - the continual guesswork.
What would be your response? 
Enhanced by Zemanta

3 comments:

k and k world said...

great art!

Gina Alfani said...

A bright and happy fish, swimming through the water, finding the light at the end of the tunnel.

Love the art!

Have a wonderful weekend . . . Gina

Mike said...

As you point out so well, it's not what you see, it's how you look at it. I love this one, it reminds me to stop and look.