Saturday, February 12, 2011

the restored approach

The picture "is it me?" was put on a web (click on above to view it) Now my digital painting is searching for its viewers.
As I received no feedback till now, I should feel myself a bit confused, yet have a look at the photo below

You see not my grief but quite opposite mood here. Is that not strange? How such could be?

My grandson rescued me from an ambiguity of the musing on a meaning of the essence of self-portrait art.
We are going to go outside, therefore the smiles illuminate our faces. The photo reflects my heart that was healed from the freezing in the theoretics by the decision to go outside. That is the exchange of the guessworks into the love - the acceptance of the joy of the responsibility to care with what was entrusted to me.
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments: