Tuesday, February 1, 2011

best way to awake

The picture perfectly reflects current mood. The weather looks exactly so at a moment. Yet does that mean it is worthy the sharing therefore?
art
The best way to keep the diary is to write it in foreign language.Then search for the words will open the dictionary, and thus the eyes will be opened in turn by the need to express the heart too. The abstraction - the concept of symbolism will take flesh and blood then.

That miracle happens each time I take my paintbrush. The painting and writing look differently only from outside. They both use the same spiritual alphabet.
This awareness enables me to see the refreshing beauty  totally everywhere. Now I am sharing with you not a digital painting but my my joy and peace that supports me by helping not to stumble while being far away from social highway.

Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments: